The non inflammable light and print fabric for outdoor use!
The use of light textiles in an outdoor environment has always been a challenge.
Non inflammable, A2 classified fabrics are very rare in the marked and the solutions available so far are often heavy and darken the room a lot.
We have developed the new article GLASS PREMIUM, which looks high-value and allows a lot of natural light to pass through. The coating is dirt-repellent and prevents the growth of algae and verdigris.
You can see at the first look that the product is not a tarpaulin but in fact a fabric.
GLASS PREMIUM is normally delivered in white but there are no restrictions in it’s design, because of it’s ability to be used for digital printing processes.
GLASS PREMIUM is:
- light, with approx. 295 g/m²
- 320 cm width of goods, without seams
- customizable with the digital printing processes: latex, UV, pigment and solvent
- non inflammable, certified by EN 13501-1 A2 -s1, d0
- good roll characteristics
- sun protection
- illuminable and able to be backlit
- suitable for sewing and heat-sealing
The operational areas are roofed or limited outdoor operations, like:
Illuminated ceilings, canopies, facade advertising, escape routes, sun protection, restaurants, flying structures, museums, hotels, shopping centers, trade fairs, car dealerships ad many more.